Media That Matters Film Festival: An image captures a feeling; A story shares a message; A movie becomes a movement.
Winners of the 4th Annual DoGooder Nonprofit Video Awards. As the saying goes, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth ten thousand. Here are four online contests, awards and festivals that promote social change through film. The Global Social Change Film Festival and Institute (GSCFFI) “GSCFFI features four days of […]
- SXSW: #GivingTuesday Scales Up March 17, 2014
- SXSW: What Does It Really Mean to “Engage”? March 17, 2014
- SXSW 2014: Participant Media Celebrates Storytelling for Social Change March 9, 2014
- Games for Change: Play Your Way to Making the World a Better Place April 27, 2011
- The Benevolent Guide to Social Media Week (#SMW12) February 14, 2012
- Design Thinking vs. Creative Intelligence: Who Cares? April 8, 2011
© 2014 Benevolent Media | Celebrating Storytelling and Design for Good. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by